ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wisdom

I have an aversion to anything to do with teeth. Lets just not talk about them. Well, my company has no dental insurance so I didn't go for 2 years. I compensated by flossing and brushing daily at least. I went two weeks ago and the result was what you should read in the post two previous to this one. I now have some pretty consistent pain the top right of my mouth. I is my wisdom tooth. I can feel it. I hate it. I do not have the $ to have that shit pulled. Please send me money.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Week on the Web
A CHINESE blogger's site has been shut down days after its nomination in the "freedom of expression" category of an international blogging contest.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home