ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's been a long time, I shouldnt've left you...

without a dope post to step to...
FUCK. I have been uber-spammed by all my fans. Thats sweet. What if I write " cameron diaz naked "

I mean, shit! I've been travelling. Here goes a catharsis on my life since my last post. I have seen Big Papi win a game against Toronto single handedly in Fenway. I caused fights at Altell stadium during the Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. I have been to my first Monday Night football game at the Ga. Dome. I have been to the greatest beer festival of all time. I have placed a grocery cart on a friend's bed. I have done many things and been many places. It's time to start back. I will post almost daily now. If not, please let me know. I want to expound on some crazy good times, but none seem to strike my fancy. Life is hectic. This month in particular. Last weekend was spent in Jacksonville for the UGA/UF game whiche was a huge disappointment. I ended my last night in a chair hinched over passed out. What do you expect when our chances at a national championship for UGA comes to a screeching halt. This upcomming weekend I will probably go to the Pink Pony or Masters Lounge for some good times with some friends and some boobs. I finally went to the dentist after two years and found out that brushing and flossing every day doesn't mean shit. You have to get yo' shit cleaned. I have learned that having a wedding in Atlanta is fucking expensive. I have realized that I must have TIVO to be able to watch Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Boston Legal, House, Rome, Douche, Bitches, Hoes, and Sluts. I will have better posts that wil provoke replys from you all. Hopefully my picture of my friend of Andy nekid will get the ball rolling. Let me know your thoughts...
Oh, why does Ty Willingham go 7-0 in his first year as head coach of Notre Dame go unrewarded and yet Charlie Weis goes 5-2 and get a 10 year contract (he's Jewish at a Catholic school)? Ponder that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earnings: Sirius CEO: Anticipating A 'Blowout' Q4
ITV's Local Broadband Experiment : A good story on ITV's recently launched local broadband channels in UK...two weeks into the launch, the site is "pulling in tens of thousands of hits, with average usage time ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home