ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

God, could you make a few more days in the year?

Maybe add another day of the week. Call it, Bonusday or Timesday. I would do all the shit on that day that I couldn't otherwise do. Work shit. Make that day only 4 hours of work and a required 20 hours of sleeping or watching TV or masturbating. I am out of town every other week. I have all these work ideas for lowering my blood pressure, but there is no time. I cherish my time when I just come home from work and do nothing in particular. What would I have to do to add these days to the calendar. Sincere ideas are appreciated.

5 Comments:

Anonymous insurance quote said...

Hello there....good blog! I will visit again for updates...DirectPolicy.

I have a memphis tennessee insurance site/blog. It provides memphis tennessee insurance information.

Come and check it out if you have an interest, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------

3:50 AM

 
Blogger aldogg said...

You need to turn your word verification spam protetor on - unless it just makes you feel good to see comments to every post.

I would gladly accept a 9 day week - 6 days of work & three day weekends. The extra two days can be named Inverseday and Ansalday.

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!

I did a search for shell gas station and found this site. I have put together an ebook I have titled, "Huge Gas Pump Savings."

Dave
http://www.huge-gas-pump-savings.com/

8:04 AM

 
Anonymous term insurance said...

Hello, you have an interesting blog here!

I have a term life site. It covers term life related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

9:30 PM

 
Anonymous memphis tennessee insurance said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a term life site. It covers term life related information.

Come visit if you have an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home