ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Gingivitis

You ever had gum disease?
You see, I floss daily. I brush twice a day. I have proper fronts. They are a little crooked, but that is not the problem. The problem started about 18 years ago when I tagged along with my brother and mother to the orthodontist. He wanted to get a look at my grill and my mother made me oblige. He reached in my mouth, felt a tooth that had just become loose (my fang tooth), and he straight up ripped it out. I have been traumatized about teeth ever since. When I changed jobs, my new one did not offer dental insurance. They claimed that no other manufacturer offered dental. I went 2 years without a cleaning until last week. They checked me out and I had no cavities. I did have gum disease. Apparently there is some mineral shit and bacteria that gets caught between your teeth and your gums. I flossed this out when it was between teeth, but not on the outside and inside of the molars. Only a dentist visit fixes this shit. It affects some more than others. So I go in today for my first gum/tartar cleaning of three. Holy shit! The dental hygenist put some fucking force into the scraping. It was like trying to scrape the ridges off of a sidewalk with a shovel. There was blood everywhere. They put some topical numbing shit on my grill, but I still taste blood 9 hours later. I go back on Monday at 8:15. I can't wait. Better than having my shit ripped out again.

1 Comments:

Blogger vicoprofen said...

I'm totally agreed with you
This Information was so informative and precise
I hope to there were more pages like this one
and I like to invite you to visit my page...
We are online pharmacy...
If you need any information about medicines
medications,treatment against any disease, prescriptions or online prescriptions
contact us. We┬┤ll be so glad to help you
and to help people does need any medication
We are here for your good.
10/325- Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- zyban
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home