ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bad Dawg

Herschel, my beloved dog is ill. Well, he may be ill. He has some liver trouble and the anxiety is killing the fiance. We'll see how things work out.

I took a strange white anxiety pill someone gave me tonight. The plan was to cook up some broccoli, black eyed peas, and pork chops (typical dinner my moms would cook growing up). Then poppin my pill and watching two of my favorite shows, House and Boston Legal. Now they got Barbara Walters on the fucking TV. I hate that bitch. She should play some Golden Girl in a made for TV movie about the Golden Girls and then have a flashback to getting eaten by a pack of rabid raccoons.

I also have diarrhea. I don't know why. I'm abstaining from alcohol all together for a week. I am about 3 days in. Usually I have a Jack Daniels or two on the rocks when I come home from work while I'm cooking dinner. About an hour after every meal the past two days I have the runs. They aren't explosive or long. In fact, they are short and effective. My stomach hurts like hell leading up to my meditation, but the relief is wonderful. I wonder if being on the wagon and rhea are linked. I will be drinking on Saturday when UGA plays LSU in the SEC Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home