ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I drank too much.

BIG day of football on Sunday. My brother was giving me a ride so I wasn't worried about getting a good buzz on. Falcons played at 4. I decided to get away from the Miller Lite and go for some Sweetwater 420. I slugged back 4 pints by the end of the first quarter. Throw in 2 shots of Jack Daniels. You can see where this is going. I remember all of the first half of the Falcons game, though that is the half I would rather forget as the Seahawks quickly got out to a 21-0 lead by halftime. The Jack Daniels girls came by and really liked me...i promise. We all took more shots of Jack together. They gave us a bunch of t-shirts and other promotional bullshit I have no use for. Then I woke up this morning. I had showered the night before and apparently helped make the bed as the linens magically moved from the dyer to the mattress. I showered and left for work. My fiance has been in a good mood when we have talked. I may have gotten away with one this time. Falcons lost 21-18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home