ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Infinite hyperbole and translucent tangents

I kept you all waiting. Too long. Engagement as well as smoking fo'ties has made me unable to post. I have put 10,000 miles in the I30 in 3 months. I have climbed the highest mountains. Scaled the biggest walls. Feigned miming and punched my miming competitors. I am not sure what is news. I saw my amnesiac mother's brother's last night. That was real genuine family times as I had not seen my cousins in 20 years. We laughed, cried, and reminisced. I hung out with my sister (best female friend) tonight. We go years without speaking, but she is real as well. Friends like her disappear for months and years, but when you speak to them, you wonder where they have been and it is like they never left your circle.

Wedding planning is awkward. I am agnostic. Maybe more Jewish than anything. I believe the 10 commandments are golden, but don't believe the whole Jesus thing. Nor do I believe in the trinity, as my psudo sister's finceur pointed out. I need a Rabbi to marry a gentile and a Jew (she's Jewish), but they are hard to come by.

It's good to be back and it is 2:56 AM in Newark, New Jersey.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in online marketing It isn't anything special but have a look at online marketing

2:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hospitals Increasingly Using RFID, Says Study
Although costs, network coverage, and privacy issues are a concern, hospitals are increasingly turning to RFID technology for use in various applications, according to a new study from Spyglass Consulting Group ...
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my consumer report digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

2:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Just viewed your site and enjoyable. take a look at this one at Best Internet Affiliate Program

Cheers

2:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free Ebooks site, it's pretty awesome too!

3:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.If you are bored to tears you can always see my direct satellite tv kind of site if you like direct satellite tv stuff....

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home