ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stupid Hippies

Ok, not stupid. Blind loyalty.
Tha concert is called Bonnaroo
I'd see De La, Jurassic 5, and Ozomatli, but for christ sake, please at the very least drive the speed limit. In my way from Nashville to Chattanooga I drove opposite the parking lot that is I-24 west. Hippies out of their cars on the interstate smoking doobies and partying like it's 1969. Come on. I would probably do the same for some hip hop fest if it was Public Enemy, Biz Markie, Doug E. Fresh, Slick Rick and Common (107.9 stage), but please drive at least 65. I don't want to kill anyone, but if you are going 35 mph on the interstate...I will kill you. Not on purpose, but as a karmic lesson. TRAFFIC TO THE RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS. That includes people on mushrooms, LSD, and weed. Get the fuck off the interstate if you can't comprehend the rules of the road...unless you are in one of these VW busses.

Anyway, I would not want to be camping out for Bonnaroo this weekend. Have fun in the rain. Thats just me. I'm sure you'll have fun in the village sleeping in mud and LSD. I'll be seeing Public Enemy and sleeping in my bed at home with my woman and dog. I'll save my camping for July 4th when me and 7 others rent a pontoon boat and spend the weekend at Lake Lanier drinking and not sleeping in the mud. Take a shower...and spot me some nuggs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home