ATLien. Droppin nolege from tha south fo' ya'll. It may be weird, but it's all true.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Sometimes...

Sometimes I want to kill people from Cobb county. I hate to stereotype people, but the stereotypes are establised because these people still think they are following the rules of wagons and carriages. I want to drive a snow plow that will knock them off the roads with their empty Hummers and cell phones on each ear. Fuck you if that is you reading this. I am the asshole tailgating you, passing, then cutting you off when my patience has run out. WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW THAT SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEPS RIGHT? I seriously would kill these people if I could get away with it.

I love cigarettes. Smoking is soooooo bad though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous rifle said...

people in this country dont know the simplest rule of the road: dont pass on the right. slow traffic stay right. are we a nation of children?

9:01 PM

 
Blogger nolege said...

They'll never learn. The finger will teach them...
Right?

10:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or the blade...

12:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home